I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

MayoMaca
Regular

Staff is currently looking into the matter. You can follow updates from their Twitter here.

Highlighted

-MopederseN-

I dont have Internett on the app, i tried to log out and on again but it didn't work. There is not just me in the house that have the same problem, my sister and probably everyone has the seme problem. Is there a way to fix this??

Highlighted

rednblu
Roadie

Just now

* Spotify play stopped.

* Inaccurate message "You are off-line . . . ." appeared.

* "Offline" was not checked.

* Playlist TrackNames were greyed out.

* Intricate PlayQueue was destroyed-- blanked.

Paranoia-- Mine

* At least Other people had just said on this forum that They also had the same problem.

* Then the Spotify app started working normally.

* The Intricate PlayQueue was forever lost-- because I did not "back it up"-- I keep forgetting.  (I laugh.)

Thanks for being here . . . .

nakamura34

I first did the logout&re-login thing, and this proxy step solved completely. Thanks!

Highlighted

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

It should be fixed now, let us know if you're still having problems 🙂

OviiiOneRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

ranihrvn
Casual Listener

just like everyone else, my spotify application in PC is not working with eror code 4 (no internet connection).

i have tried log in with facebook, uninstall reinstall, reinstall without uninstall, HTTP as proxy, even i tried everything as a proxy and still not working. and now i cant even logged in because no internet connection so i have to use my iOS application.

as i am logged in with my office PC with office network, i have tried to disable spotify from firewall but it was not allowed (dont know why).

i have asked IT support in my office and they said spotify is allowed so it shouldn't be a problem for me to log in from spotify application.

i could open any other application and website without problem, and my internet connection is stable.

my OS is Windows 7

Highlighted

derejam
Regular
Hello Ranihrvn, I just tried to log on in Spotify , and was immediately successful. This was the first time ever . Normally I have to fiddle around with all sorts of different things such as you describe.  I think there is a fundamental problem with the logging in process with Spotify, which they seem unable to rectify. I have had at least 6 recent messages with people having the same problem as you. I think Spotify will be best advised to sort this problem out pronto because Apple are snapping at their music heels now. Meantime can only advise you to keep trying. Regards derejam 
Highlighted

lolo67

I haven't changed anything in Facebook - I'm online - Wifi - I have signal - plays for about a minute then stops and will not come back on for serveral hours - this happens all day long.... so frustrating!!!

Highlighted

sushamgupta

I am going to get rid of spotify. It is inconsitent and badly managed. Don't see why I have suffer these lapses every few weeks when I am paying them.

Highlighted

thej0kerr

Hi,

When using the internet connection provided by my mobile operator Spotify says that I am offline. When connected to WiFi there is no problem. This happened yesterday. I've checked - I haven't consumed my mobile internet yet, still got 70% left. So far, this Spotify issue is not fixed.

SUGGESTED POSTS