Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Lbrary and Play List

Highlighted

Lbrary and Play List

Casual Listener

I have bee adding my to my acount.  I test sofware /  hardware / website services and suppoty/  I was not happy with Google Music when they gave it to me and returned it

I have a Windows 8 64bit laptop, a 2 (two) Windos 7 Ultimate 32bi PCt. a Windows 8 64bit PC. Windows 8 Mobile Phone, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and a Samsung ohone -

It seems all the songs are in the libary, but I have them in Playlist.  Do they need to be in both places  Or is that taking up too much memory?

Thank you1

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Lbrary and Play List

Community Legend

Library is just a catalogue of all the tracks spotify sees, whether they are local files you own or tracks included in playlists you have created. A playlist is just a container of links to the tracks you have included in it. Music only takes up storage space if it is physically present on your device, either as a local file or as a downloaded track.

Hope this helps.

SUGGESTED POSTS