Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] See in which of my Playlists a Song is playing from

Solved!

[Playlists] See in which of my Playlists a Song is playing from

Hi, in previous versions of Spotify you could click on the song title that was playing on the bottom left corner and it would take you to the playlist (or artist page/album) where it was being played from. Now when I click on the song name it takes me automatically to the album regardless of whether the song is playing from a playlist or elsewhere. This makes it hard to track down the playlist, particularly if it's a radio playlist. And the Queue/Now Playing just shows you what is playing but not what playlist.

I recommend reverting back to the old funcionality where clicking on the song takes you to the playlist.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Operating System

Windows 10

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jedmarquez, help's here. 

If you click on the album cover to the bottom-left, it should take you to the playlist the song is being played from. Clicking on the name will take you to the album.

Try it out and let us know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jedmarquez, help's here. 

If you click on the album cover to the bottom-left, it should take you to the playlist the song is being played from. Clicking on the name will take you to the album.

Try it out and let us know how it goes 🙂

Yes that worked. Thank you! 

FYI you might need to resize the left pane to get the album cover to show up

Hey @jedmarquez,

Glad to hear it worked out for you 🙂

The album cover should always be there, regardless of size, but other factors may play in such as resolution, Spotify version etc. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do. We're always happy to help 🙂

Suggested posts