Country

Spain

Device

PC  (Chrome Browser

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

First of all, thank you for creating this community. I'm a Spotify Premium user. I want to ask you a question about downloading songs without connection. I have tried to download songs from the computer, but the option is not available. I have followed some tutorials on how to download spotify music, but I only have the option in the application. It is normal?

2 Replies

No doubt you'll get an official reply but until, are you downloading on PC not Tablet or phone? You're obviously trying to sync your playlists etc to offline? I'm afraid you WILL need a connection (fast preferably) to download and make these offline! Once you have all your songs synced (green arrow) you can turn your application OFFLINE or simply your WiFi off if you wish, hope this is what you meant?

Hey @jose_spain, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you explain what's the issue exactly with downloading songs in Spotify?

Any screenshots would be helpful.

If you need to find the option to download songs/playlists for offline listening just click to toggle the switch, it should look like this:

I've toggled this playlist to be downloadedI've toggled this playlist to be downloadedBefore I did it looked like this :)Before I did it looked like this 🙂

I'd also recommend checking this support article for more help.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts