Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio stations have the exact same songs every time Spotify loads and radio station playback issues

Radio stations have the exact same songs every time Spotify loads and radio station playback issues

Hello. Recently (in the last month or so) it appears that Spotify radio was changed so that you could see in the future of what radio was going to play whereas before you could only see what was played in the past. Since that change, all of my radio stations play exactly the same songs in the same order every time, which gets really boring. How do I get my radio stations to start over fresh every time I open Spotify?

Another related question. After I exit Spotify and the reenter it later, the radio station and song I was playing before I exited can be resumed, however, as soon as I click play, returns focus to the first song in the station (which is the same every time, see above) yet the resumed song is playing. Once the resumed song is done playing, Spotify stops playback and clicking play on the station does nothing. The only way to get it playing again is to switch to a different radio station then switch back.

All of the above issues began when the radio "see in the future" feature was implemented.

Thanks,
Andrew

Windows 7 version 0.9.12.10.g89b2a4fc

1 Reply

Changes to radio are discussed by many others over on this topic so you may want to chime in there too. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts