Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Recommended Songs Not Playing

Recommended Songs Not Playing

I got a new computer at work - Windows 10 Enterprise, Dell Intel Core i7. I downloaded the software/app on my computer to listen to Spotify (like I have for years - without issues). But now, I cannot listen to any of my recommended tracks, any radio stations, and podcasts. Nothing. All I can listen to is the stuff I have saved from my phone to my account. When I click things that are "new" or that I want to explore (like the recommended tracks), they highlight in green but nothing plays. There is no music. There are no pictures. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify and that doesn't fix it. I am limited with the "administrative" options as this is my work computer. I am a premium member. I also noticed that I can no longer view "stations". I keep getting a "your stations aren't available. Please try again later". I also cannot play and podcasts. So basically, what it looks like to me, is that anything I save from my phone to my account - I can listen to on the computer. But I cannot search or play anything on the computer if I hadn't already saved it from my phone. So it leads me to think it's something with this new computer that I can't seem to figure out... Why is it blocking so much activity/causing so many issues in Spotify? Please help! I really want to listen to "new" things...
0 Replies

Suggested posts