Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So, if I was living in Madagascar, then my Home page was going to be filled with Saoela & Jaojo?

So, if I was living in Madagascar, then my Home page was going to be filled with Saoela & Jaojo?

Premium

Country ?!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

What kind of prejudice idea is to promote music and artists according to Spotify account owner's name and geographical presence? 

So if I was living Madagascar, my Home page would be flooded with Tarika, EusebeJaojoby D'Gary, Regis Gizavo, Rossy, Samaoela, Erick Manana, Jerry Marcoss,  Rajery, Vaiavy Chila, Rakoto Frah, Mama Sana, Justin Vali, Anziza Salema, Mica sy Davis, Oladad, Ninie Doniah, hanitra, Lego, Feo-Gasy, Nicolas Vatomanga, Hazolahy, Poopy, Tauranga, Terakaly..... 

I could go on and on... All these people might be great musicians 

BUT

I've never heard them before in my life!!! 

So If my name was Aaron Aronowitz then my home page was going to be filled with songs like; 

Hava Nagila, Ya'alili, Mikimi, Avinu Malkeinu, Ani Ve’Ata, Achshav Meunan, Tudo Bom, Tel Aviv, Tetaaru Lachem... 

I'm sure they are commendable songs but do I care about them? Should I?

I mean, I've never listened or heard them except of course Hava Nagila! And No!

I won't be listening to these songs just because my name is very Jewish... 

I live in Turkey with no local language facilities, and/or taste for its musical culture.

Yet My Home page filled with irrelevant artists and songs just like the above examples.

It is malarkey, it is an absurdity, it is beyond comprehension that you decide and write in stone what my home page is supposed to reflect, present and preview according to my look, (the way you perceive my name ) and my habitat, instead of my own preferences.

Which couldn't be more wrong, according to your idea of what my preferences should be...

And what I gathered from this IDEAS  idea where you expect people submit their ideas then you just turn them down, because not enough people submitted or you decided this time that no compliances will be issued, is, I just have to say it, it is a very stupid idea.  Which you decided that one should not edit their home page. It is certainly not a brilliant move... N’est-ce pas

Oo no! I did it! Now I'm gonna get Charles Aznavour, Johnny Holliday, Edith Piaf, Zaz, Julian Doré,  Carla Bruni, Indila...

So smart, so smart...

0 Replies

Suggested posts