Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some of the playlists can't be selected when choosing "Add to playlist"

Some of the playlists can't be selected when choosing "Add to playlist"

After recent update to Windows 10 Desktop client (1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af) I can't add songs to most of my playlists. When I right click song and choose "Add to playlist", the following dialog only shows 6 options. And I have way more playlists than 6. Hope this is just a bug in recent version.

3 Replies

Same thing on Windows 7. The latest Spotify after 1.66.xx is busted and seems like it was released without any testing whatsoever.

The problem also manifests itself when attempting to drag and drop songs to a playlist. Some playlists (with far fewer than 10000 items) do not allow new songs to be added to them. There are even cases where some songs do not allow themselves to be dragged to any playlist.

Reverting to 1.66.xx solves these problems, but Spotify will auto-update to 1.70.xx shortly thereafter with no way to stop it. Because actually respecting customers is so 20th century.

I am having the same problem myself. I use the following version: 1.0.70.390.g806aa8f8. 

This issue looks to be disappeared, I can now add songs to all of my lists (Spotify version number is still same).

Suggested posts