Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs pause constantly

Songs pause constantly

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(All Devices)

Operating System

(All OS's have been tested)

My Question or Issue

Songs pause after 10 seconds on Windows, less on Android and iOS.  I've tried everything available on this community and Google.  It looks like a year ago, there were similar issues and similar solutions were suggested.  I've signed out of all devices through my account page, and individually on Alexa; reinstalled Spotify; tested on all my devices; restarted everything from devices to networks; tested on WiFi, LAN, and 4G.

What's going on?  I don't really want to put the effort in to do it, but I'm going to have to go to another service if this isn't fixed...  Playing songs is the only thing I pay Spotify to do...

1 Reply

Hey there @SupaPoo

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way, you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the relevant device. Try the clean reinstall on each device where you experience this playback issue. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts