Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spoitfy change de musique seul

Spoitfy change de musique seul

Bonjour,

Depuis hier soir,

Que je sois sur mon ordinateur windows (déconnecté de mon téléphone), ou sur mon téléphone android (déconnecté de mon ordinateur)

Au bout de quelques minutes, en pleine chanson, une autre musique se met et toujours de la même playlist que je n'ai jamais ouverte moi même. Ni écouté ce genre de musique "Be zen in a forest - jeanpetibou"

Je joue ma playlist "titre liké"

Je viens d'allumer mon ordi ce matin et démarré l'application,

Personne d'autre n'a accès à mon compte.

Quand la musique change sur mon pc, il n'y a plus de son qui sort alors que je suis à fond. Il faut que je modifie le volume sur l'application spotify

Merci pour votre aide

9 Replies

Hi there @Jolaz,

thanks for reaching out and i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

Although you've mentioned that no ones has access to your account it sounds like an odd behavior that might be caused by someone gaining access.

I would like to suggest you follow all the steps provided on this help page and this one as well just to be on the safe side.

Give you account 24-48 hrs for changes to apply and make sure to keep a close eye to see if the issue persists.

If after this period of time you keep experiencing the same issue, reply back to the post and i'll provide some more steps.

Hope this'll help 🙂

Hi, 

Same thing happens to me since a month now. 

It's so annoying, I open the app then start my music and spotify asks if I want to play my music on '' web player'' or' 'mobile phone' ', what don't what the web player means but whether a choose mobile or web player the music that the app plays is not mine. 

Then I switch to my Playlist but 30 ss later it plays another music that is not in my Playlist.... 

I did everything in your procedure, changed my password 2 times, re install the app etc... It doesn't help...

It keeps happening to me right now except that it changes music after 3 secondes and it plays really bad music that really get my nerves.

I did everything and there  is no support from Spotify, I used to love that Music provider but not I m just furious; I have been looking for help for more than an hour and still have the same problem. Why can't we chat with Customer Support?

Do you know what to do except cancel my membership and go back to Apple?

It keeps happening to me right now except that it changes music after 3 secondes and it plays really bad music that really get my nerves.

I did everything and there  is no support from Spotify, I used to love that Music provider but not I m just furious; I have been looking for help for more than an hour and still have the same problem. Why can't we chat with Customer Support?

Do you know what to do except cancel my membership and go back to Apple?

Hey @Domeynic,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

We're sorry that you're experiencing these issues. Just to be sure that we're on the same page - you've tried the steps here and here that @OneByBoo posted, right? Don't forget to change the password for any service associated with your account, such as your email address, Facebook, or Apple. 

We recommend that you also have a look at all third party apps that have access to your Spotify account and remove any you don't recognize. You can learn how to do this here. For the other ones you should update the login info as well.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue for me since last wednesday. Any answer ? Impossible to reach Spotify and to have a reliable solution

Hey there @GuillaumeLeRoy,

Thanks for posting on this thread.

Just to confirm, did you make sure to follow the steps in the two articles that @OneByBoo and @Mihail posted above? Those should help you solve this issue.

If it persists, could you let us know more details on what's happening exactly? We'd also like to know the make, model, and OS version of the device where you're having this issue and if it's happening on any other devices.

Keep us posted. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Exactly the same here.

Thanks for answering spotify, but your answer doesn't help at all as it's no investigation on a problem, just SOP that all of us applied before posting here.

There is a real problem... so just investigate instead of telling us to change our passwords.

I disconnected all my devices, changed my email and FB password 3 times... nothing changed. If it's a hack, where can we see the name of the devices connected to see if someone is using it elsewhere ?

Hey there @Crazyguig,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

As @Mihail mentioned - we recommend that you also have a look at all third party apps that have access to your Spotify account and remove any you don't recognize. You can learn how to do this here. For the other ones you should update the login info as well.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts