Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app (win) deletes saved songs from library, while they are on my phone lib (Android) app

Spotify app (win) deletes saved songs from library, while they are on my phone lib (Android) app

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Windows 10, Huawei Mate 20 lite

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Started yesterday, I saved a few songs on my phone to my library. When I got home, I played the same songs in the library on my computer. However, when I opened the app on my computer this morning, the songs I saved weren't in my library anymore (computer, windows). However I can still find them on my phone (Huawei mate 20 lite, android).

Restarting the app on the computer did not resolve this issue.

Similar thing happened a few days earlier.

3 Replies

Hey there @Melvinn31 !

Cna you please remove all your devices listed here and then reinstall the app in each device. 

If the issue still persists after that, can you try the following:

• Check that your devices aren't in sleep mode.
  • Make sure there’s enough free space on each device’s memory (we recommend at least 1GB).
  • If you’re using a data connection, check you have enough data allowance (although we recommend using WiFi if possible).
  • Make sure Spotify isn’t in offline mode (in the app’s Settings, under Playback).
  • Check your firewall (if you use one) has Spotify set as an exception.
  • Some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.
  • If possible, try it with a different WiFi network. If it works with another connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.                                                                              Hope this helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

I have been having the same issue for a few days now and I tried the solutions with none of them working.

@SoapyGames 

It's also possible that you are logging into a different account on each device. You can use this page to find any additional account you might have. Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts