I've had this problem for about a week or so- my Spotify desktop app has randomly decided that it's offline, even though I am most definitely connected to the internet. So far, I have tried
- "X"ing out of Spotify then opening it again
- Ending it with task manager and then opening it again
- Restarting my entire computer
- Logging out and logging back in
- Toggling offline mode via "File"
Spotify has been working perfectly on my phone, however, so I know it's not to do with my account. I had tried a week or so earlier to connect to my last.fm account, but that worked fine and didn't cause any problems. Is it something to do with updating Spotify, and if so, how can I do that manually if it doesn't show up when I start the desktop app?
I'm dying here I really wanna just listen to my music.
Any help is appreciated