Premium

Country

Israel

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

Hi,

I have a problem that one specific random song , let me call it X , cannot be switched, or turned off.

As I said, no matter which song I choose to play, no matter which playlist it is from, spotify always returns to X and plays it . Sometimes I pause it and it plays alone again, several times untill I succeed pausing it.

In the image I have added, you can see that song X playing.

I pressed the Play button to start Eminem's playlist, It starts playing and after 2 seconds it goes back to that song.

Any help will be greatfully received. Thanks alot.

Untitled.png
3 Replies

Forgot to mention,

I already restarted my system and reinstalled spotify.

I have the same problem but with another song, and it even added it on my library. Even the artist. Did you found a solution? 

Hey @shibyy and @Federica261,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way. For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

You can also take a look at the songs which were or will be played by checking your Play Queue to see if you spot anything suspicious so you can report it to us.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts