Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will start playing a song the play button is on but no noise comes out of spotify at all.

Spotify will start playing a song the play button is on but no noise comes out of spotify at all.

Plan free

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System windows Winows 10 home

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue  HI my issue is this some times not all the time spotify will stop playing music for no specific reason at all.  What happens is that their will be a song ready to play but their will be no noise coming out of the speakers on my desktop computer but in the lower bar on spotify the play button is on but their is no music coming out of spotify or my speakers at all.

The only way I can fix this is to completely exit out of spotify and relaunch spotify from my lower taskbar all over again.  I should just make sure I do mention that this does not happen very often at all it just happens at radom times.

I should also mention that I do update spotify through the Microsoft store frequently.

The spotify verson I am currently  using is: 1.118.611.0

Modified on 10-30-2019

I hope this does help Thanks Spotify for the music and the spotify app for windows I enjoy listening to music a lot.

0 Replies

Suggested posts