Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracking Listening History - Alternative to My Collection

Tracking Listening History - Alternative to My Collection

Hi, 

I'm aware that there is a 10,000 track limit in collection, and up-til-now I've been adding the first track of each album i've listened to and liked and as way of keeping track of what albums I've listened to. 

I'm aware this is a limit set to keep performance up, and it's not likely to be increased. So my question is, does anyone have an alternative way of keeping track of what things they have listened to? 

I also make extensive use of playlists to keep a track of things I want to listen to (or re-listen in the future), but it's not much help in this use case, as I'm not able to tell if I have something saved in a playlist from the artist screen.  Also I get the feeling I might be abusing that because my Spotify client performance (desktop and android) has been pretty dismal for the last year or so. 

I guess, thinking about it, I could probably check my listening stats in last.fm against the artist.  Though if you ever decided to create a flag to indicate that I had previously listened to a release, that would be amazing. Or if there is a 'proper' spotify way of doing this please let me know.

Thanks

0 Replies

Suggested posts