Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with adding songs to playlist ?!

Trouble with adding songs to playlist ?!

Hello,

Normally I was able to add music to any of my playlists however this morning when I try to add music there are only 3 playlist shown out of my 25-30 playlist when I right click to add my song to the playlist. These 3 playlists are the only one that allow me to add songs when I try to drag and drop and plus sign appears. Conversely, the other mostly playlists do not allow me to put the song which I had created.

Any suggestions ? Why could this happen suddenly when everything was working fine until now.

7 Replies

Ditto this. Seem to be a few open threads about this, so hopefully the devs are aware.

Spotify 1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af, Windows 10 64-bit

I'm also having this problem.  Spotify needs to get their **bleep** together.

I am having the Same Problem!! I was able to add songs to any of my playlists, Yesterday! But today When I tried to add a song to a playlist only the top 50 playlists were shown and they were not in the Proper order Either!  

I do not know if it has something to do with the end of the year and begining a new year or if it is something else! 

Here is my Spotify Version: 1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af
I am using the Desktop Application with Windows 10  64 bit Operating System computer!  

Hope someone can figure out what the #%&* is going on And then FIX it!! 

Okay, after listening several songs without quitting the app, the other playlists start to show up one by one at certain intervals.

I guess it is a cause of a loading delay that the app is struggling manage at the moment ! 

Here is a chance to kill bugs !

It started to work fine again after my previous post, but then it suddenly started acting up again just today!! I think it might have something to do with the cookies! Why do I say that? I cleared the cookies Earlier this week, either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, I cannot remember exactly which day. But It worked normally until today. A couple days later, today, I go to put a song into one of my playlists but only a few of the playlists show up!!  So I Presume it may have something to do with me clearing the cookies.

After the last time it "acted up"  It gradually went back to acting "nornmally" after Spotify had been playing for a while or had been used for a couple days, then it started to work normally again.

The only other thing I can think of is this laso started happening after an updated each time.this time I had an update for Spotify I believe on either this past Thursday January 18, 2018 of Friday January 19, 2018.  So is it because of an issiue with the update?  Is it because I cleared the Cookies? A Combination of the two? OR Something else?  

I am using: Spotify Free Desktop  on a Self Built computer with a Windows 10  64 bit operating system.
Here is my Spotify version:  1.0.72.117.g6bd7cc73

I hope this additional information helps! 

Either Yesterday January 29, 2018 or the Day before January 28, 2018, I listened to Spotify for a few hours and put several songs into playlists with no problems. However just now when I went to play a song and then add it to a song Playlist Only the top few Playists showed up!! I noticed that the webbrowser cache was nearly full at 349MB so I cleared the cache and then restarted Spotify.  I tried to add a song to a Playlist and only the top few Playlists showed up!! I will let it stay active for a while and see what happens. 

I just checked again and a few more of the Playlists showed up. So there either must be a "BUG" in the programing Or because I have so many Playlists it uses so much Webbrowser Cache. But That should not happen!! Maybe because I have "Liked" so many songs that I an near my "Limit" for Spotify Free. 

I just checked again and even more Playlists showed up, but not quite all of them, yet! To me there has to be something in the programing that uses too much cache or memory and is causing this issue! Of Course I am no Expert, but that is the one thing i can think of! Anyone else have any other ideas? 

Hi guys,

Its still not working correctly. When i want to use Spotify? And want a song from my Discovery Weekly into one of my playlist i only see 4 or 5 playlists of 30.

After 10 a 15 min. it suddenly works and see all my playlists.

This happens randomly.

Thor

Suggested posts