Plan: Premium

Device

Windows Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10
Spotify
1.1.30.658.gf13cde74

My Question or Issue

I am trying to Ctrl + A (It did not work)
I am trying to Ctrl + Left Click multiple songs (It did not work)
I am trying to Shift + Left Click a row of songs (It did not work)

I usually select all "Global Top 50" and "Hong Kong Top 50" and combine them into my daily playlist. Now I am not able to do this anymore.

Note: When the Select All is working, skip duplicate songs when paste also not working

spotify.gif
4 Replies

Hey there @dannygoh

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your PC. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hello,

Actually this is my new laptop. This is my 1st installed on my new laptop but I still try to reinstalled as you suggested.

This is a bug everyone using Windows 10 is facing. Please solve this ASAP, the desktop app is becoming a f**** trash.

Hey there @cainamaturo,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

It should still be possible for you mark all songs in a playlist with Ctrl+A, and we'll be happy to help you troubleshoot this.

We're not able to recreate this on our end, so we'll need some more info. Can you confirm if you've performed a clean reinstall of the app?

If that doesn't do the trick, could you let us know your Spotify version and if you have downloaded the app from the Microsoft store.

You can also try to mark first song > scroll to the end  > press Ctrl+Shift and click on the last song

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts