Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View followers

Solved!

View followers

How do I see who follows my Spotify playlist? In the later versions, I just clicked the "X followers" text and everyone showed up on a list. Isn't that possible anymore?

44 Replies

Hi in the search space search for your own user name, you can see all that info 😉 Regards

"120 of my closest friends" 😂

I can no longer see my followers for a specific playlist when I am using spotify on my PC (please bring that feature back - I have a few playlists with 100+ followers), however, on the spotify app for my phone the # of followers is still visible under the name of the playlist.

Long live rock'n'roll !

Same problem here, why can I no longer see who are my playlist followers??? I also dont get any notification when I get a new follower, why??

Haha no you can't, what are you talking about?

Hahah, I asked this questions almost 4 years ago, why are you people commenting on it this late?

So that Spotify doesn't assume we've accepted it, why else?

The only work around I've ever found is to login to SOMEONE ELSE'S spotify and you can then click on the followers. How f'ing dumb is that?

This is a very old post so no one ever care about it Spotify needs more tlc for shure. Regards

That's true! I miss that feature and to be able to read the lyrics from the songs!!!

But for me the most important is to know how is following my playlists!

We CAN see the number of followers on the mobile app, but we CAN'T see the followers on the desktop app.

WHY???

?? I can see the number of followers on both mobile & desktop, but I certainly cant see who they are. For the desktop app, just open your playlist and the number of followers is in the top right corner.

One thing I also just noticed, for some of the playlists I've created, the number of songs varies between mobile & desktop apps. On one of my playlists I have 396 songs, on the same playlist on desktop I only have 370? Why the variation?

For me there is nothing. I can upload a screen capture.

I only want to know de number of follower. Not who are the followers.

Yeah sure, upload one, I'd be interested to see whats happening. This is what I see, Followers over on the right

Spotify.jpg

For example, one of my playlists...

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-27 a las 12.05.30.png

Right click on your Playlist "All Genres" and make sure it is showing "Make Public". If it is marked as "Make Secret", no one can see it. I think. I am on Windows, I think it's probably the same for Mac

On Windows it appears, on Mac, not.

Contact the support team, thats a problem that needs fixing...

Any update? A week ago, I was still able to see number of followers, now it's gone (only on Mac, on iPhone still works) 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1kMvThTBoq7jt3E6FHACiW 

Hello, How do I see who is following me on my Spotify Artist Page?

Suggested posts