Web Player won't play

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10 Chrome 67.0.3396.99

My Question or Issue

I'll start by saying I am using a work laptop and I cannot install the app.  I am having a similar problem to Choconatillas https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Web-player-won-t-play-anything/td-p/1....

I can search and look at all my playlist, but nothing will play.  When I try to use the solution to the above problem my computer does not come up in the list of devices to listen on, and from the computer nothing comes up as far as devices to listen to.  I am signed in with the same account as well.  I tried logging out everywhere, clearing cache and cookies different browsers, same results.  Not sure what to do I'd really like to listen to music while I work.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies

it is not Spotify you have a problem with your laptop should get it checked 

I find that very hard to believe being that spotify is the only website I have problems with.

Ok sorry I am doing a lot of this work stressing me out I am trying to become a Rockstar on spoilt so I can get cool things for free that is not a scam you can just use the Web version instead or use different way download.

Suggested posts