Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is ‘More Like *****’ on desktop apps?

Solved!

Where is ‘More Like *****’ on desktop apps?

I usually listen Spotify music on iPhone and love the section ‘More Like *****’ that displayed home screen of app based on previously played artists or playlists.

But I can’t find that section on my desktop or iPad. How/Where can I find ‘More Like *****’ on desktop apps.

Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @deuipance

This feature is currently only on iPhone's version of Spotify app.

If you'd like to see it on the desktop or other devices, I suggest posting an Idea about this here. 🙂

Right now the closest to this feature would be the Discovery tab under Browse where Spotify suggests various albums in style of "because you listened to X", "similar to Y" and so on. 

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @deuipance

This feature is currently only on iPhone's version of Spotify app.

If you'd like to see it on the desktop or other devices, I suggest posting an Idea about this here. 🙂

Right now the closest to this feature would be the Discovery tab under Browse where Spotify suggests various albums in style of "because you listened to X", "similar to Y" and so on. 

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Using "Artist Radio or "Song Radio" would likely yield results you're looking for!

To do this, find either an artist or song you wish to discover similar music to, click the "..." button and select "Artist" or "Song" radio. This will instantly complile a list of similar artists and/or songs.

I'm sure this is mentioned elsewhere, but hopefully this helps!

Suggested posts