Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I use 6 1-month Spotify cards?

Why can't I use 6 1-month Spotify cards?

I bought six 1-month Spotify cards from my local Rite-Aid for $10.00 a card and I read somewhere the limit you can do is 18months at a time so I only bought 6 cards each being 1 month but after adding 4 of the 6 the site wouldn't let me redeem any further and it's honestly irking me. Does anyone know why this is happening?
2 Replies

We (i mean in Turkey) have this promotion on an turkish site that's pretty popular, it gives out free 3 month premium and you can only do it once, and i think this apply to everything that gives out free premium.

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

@JoJoFan87, on Spotify, you can have up to 18 months of Premium added with gift cards or codes. If the page is giving you an error, it's possible that the code you're entering is not correctly spelled (if you haven't reached the limit yet). For this, we'd recommend checking the steps in this article to make sure you're redeeming the correct code.

In case you still have the issue, since we don't have access to users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support, so they can review your account, the code and help you further.

On the other hand, @unclerk you're right. The promotions given by other companies are usually intro offers, not just in your country, but worldwide. These intro offers are meant to be for users that haven't had Premium before (including Family or Duo plans) to start enjoying the Premium experience for the first time and that's why you can only apply for them once.

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If you have any additional questions, remember that we're just a post away.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts