Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my desktop ui/text a garbled mosaic mess? [ Win7 UI bug]

Solved!

Why is my desktop ui/text a garbled mosaic mess? [ Win7 UI bug]

Why is my UI/text a garbled, mosaic mess (picture attached)? It has been like this for a couple of months now. The program version is up to date. Nowadays I mostly listen to spotify with smart phone while travelling (no problems there), so that's why I've not brought it up before, but this really puts me off at using spotify on my laptop.

When first started up, everything is fine. But if you minimize the program and bring it back, it gets like that.

Everything else works in the computer as should (ie. nothing's changed), so I have no idea where to look for solutions on the computer.

Lenovo Thinkpad, Windows 7 Home Premium, Intel integrated graphics + NVidia GeForce GT 630M.

Ps. Red boxes in the picture for privacy, not related to the bug.

spotify_mess.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Being spotify a web-app it could happen that sometimes it doesn't load properly the css from the server. But not that much. Con you please try doing a full reinstall of spotify?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Being spotify a web-app it could happen that sometimes it doesn't load properly the css from the server. But not that much. Con you please try doing a full reinstall of spotify?

That worked! Thank's for help!

Suggested posts