Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
Version: 126.96.36.1998.ga8a0ceb4 (Windows Store-version)
My Question or Issue
After sorting, wrong song plays. It starts playing the song that was on the specific position in the list before the sorting.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Search for some word, in this example 'day'
2. Click on Show all songs
3. There will be a list presented with top three songs:
'Daydreamer, Adele, 19'
'Daydreamer (Live at Hotel Cafe), Adele, 19'
'Bad Day, Daniel Powter, Daniel Poster (U.S Release)
4. Sort on Artist
5. After sorting the top three will be:
'BILLY, 6ix9ine, Day69:Graduation Day'
'GUMMO, 6ix9ine, Day69:Graduation Day'
'KEKE, 6ix9ine Fetty Wap.... , Day69:Graduation Day'
6. Click play button for top sorted song, BILLY.
7. The song that starts playing is 'Daydreamer' by Adele
8. Click play button for song two in sorted list, GUMMO
9. The song in the speakers is 'Daydreamer (Live at Hotel Cafe)'
and so on.
Go to Solution.
Hey @gunric, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!
It seems this issue to be under investigation.
Please add your vote and details there so it can be better addressed.
Have a great day 🙂
View solution in original post