Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

important monitor flickering caused by fullscreen spotify application on windows

important monitor flickering caused by fullscreen spotify application on windows

Plan

Premium

Country

canada

Device

(pc)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

important monitor flickering caused by spotify application on windows. it took me a long time to figure out and precisely find what's wrong dû to the nature of the problème. i first found that when i use spotify app my entire monitor screen starts to flickering across pages and the flickering become more and more intense over time. at a point where is impossible to use the computer and the impact that the app create is so disgusting that even after i shutdown the computetr entierely when i restart everything the monitor is still flickering not even opening the spotify app (it goes away with time (like 10min of waiting)). I first thought it was a monitor problem even thought its a brand new screen because it really doesn't look like a software problem. but after multiple testing with several other computer. i can confirme that the monitor isnt broken. after a while,i re_install the app multiple time, i realised that i can use the app without any problème but as soon as i fullscreen the application the entire app starts to slowly flickering and become more and more intense until it affects the entire screen space and without spotify open. its difficult to upload any picture because i am avoiding at all cost doing all that again being afraid to break the monitor. but i can try to provide as much as info as possible.

Ps: yes i tried changing the hardware accelation settings , clean install multiple time. i personally believe is a compatible probleme between my graphiques card and the app for some reason. sorry for poor english , i hope i can get some help soon

1 Reply

Yeah, same problem here and no one at spot headquarters gives a damn... they don't even have a live chat option... a MULTI-BILLION $ TECH company with no real-time TECH support, not even for their "premium" users. ffs.

Suggested posts