Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists play mostly things not on playlist

playlists play mostly things not on playlist

my playlists notably my favorites with ovefr 1000 entries keep playing songs that arent on it, ore specifically the same few songs on loop with someties a song that is supposed to play inbetween incorrect ones
this happens on all platforms inluding my pc and phone
2 Replies

Hmm this seems strange. Could you check and see if you have Autoplay turned on, in your Spotify preferences?

There used to be a toggle to toggle autoplay on all devices, but it's disappeared. You'll have to check this toggle on every device.

kaworu_bloodpaw_0-1674662899219.png

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

As mentioned by @kaworu_bloodpaw, this issue could be related to the Autoplay function. However, there's a couple of things more that may affect your playback as well.

After checking the Autoplay function, we'd recommend checking if the Enhance button located on the top of the playlist is turned on as this feature adds some similar songs to the playlist you're listening to. If so, turn it off and try again.

Also, it's worth checking if you have some songs added by mistake to the Play queue. If so, you can clear it by following the steps mentioned in this article.

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts