Plan

Premium

Country

US

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

No Clicky.gif

Good morning! Been experiencing this issue for several weeks now and decided to bring it up after a few updates. When on a playlist/artist radio, the "Hide this song" option appears, however, clicking on it does nothing. I can provide any further information if needed!

I am currently using 1.1.15.448.g00fba0e3 Microsoft Store Version of Spotify.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @TiJa

thanks for posting !

This option was removed as a feature and i'd suggest you reinstall the app the get your app refreshend.

The only way to "block" an artists from a Spotify made playlist is to use an iOS device and tap the "Don't Play This Artist" feature.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @TiJa

thanks for posting !

This option was removed as a feature and i'd suggest you reinstall the app the get your app refreshend.

The only way to "block" an artists from a Spotify made playlist is to use an iOS device and tap the "Don't Play This Artist" feature.

Hope this helps 🙂

First, if this option was removed as a feature, then why does the "Hide this song" still show up, ostensibly, as an available option to select? That makes no sense. If Spotify is removing it, then simply remove and do not allow it to be seen at all.

Second, the question was about hiding a song, your answer appears to address blocking an artist - two different things. So, I will rephrase the original posters question:

Has the "Hide a song" feature been removed completely? Or just disabled? (If removed, do you have any idea why it still shows up on our screen?)

If Spotify is supposed to be about the user experience, why would they take away a MAJOR feature that would allow us to customize our experience?

Suggested posts