Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

Every time i try to play a song i get this messsage saying "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I have had this messaging coming up for months and have given up trying to listen to spotify on my laptop. I have downloaded the newest version of spotify and the old versions of spotiy and nothing has worked. I have also checked my sound drivers and my system, and everything is all up-to-date and working. My laptop runs Windows 7 and have the latest version of Spotify currently.

My speakers work as I can play youtube perfectly through my laptop speakers as well as through external speakers. I have tried everything that has previously been suggested as a solution to no prevail. I am really fustrated at the fact that i cannot play music through my spotify app on my laptop. I can play spotify through the Web Player on my laptop as well just not the app. Please help!

0 Replies

Suggested posts