Plan

Premium Familiar 

Country

Argentina

Device

Philips Computer(?

Operating System

Windows 10

When i log in in my mom's  account it looks like a normal spotify account, but when i log in in my account it looks different and i ha te how it looks, my playlist are very long and i can't scroll all the way down and all this happens on the same computer, I just close my account and log in my mom's account and viceversa.

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @deannx!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

From the screenshot it looks like you are currently part of a test that Spotify is currently running with it's desktop experience. Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @deannx!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

From the screenshot it looks like you are currently part of a test that Spotify is currently running with it's desktop experience. Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

logout and login again. it got fixed for me (and many others) today.
got the old design back, finally. lets just hope the new design will never come back and the people responsible for it got fired already 😄

Glad to hear that! 

Hey team,

I actually WANT the new layout. I have it on another account of mine, but I don't have it on my main.

Is it possible to somehow change the existing layout on my account?

Thanks!

Hey @ryanfernandez,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

The new UI will be rolled out to all users eventually.

When the update becomes available on your account, a blue dot appears next to the menu button  in the top-right corner of the app.

1. Click  in the top-right.  
  2. Select Update Available. Restart Now

Hope this info is helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

That's good to hear. Thank you for the quick response!

Suggested posts