Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Add time synced lyrics

Can we have time synced lyrics, Spotify been in the music game long enough to understand that it's an important feature, most of us leave the app and open a browser just to check the lyrics.

Note:
don't mark this idea as duplicated and link me a to a post that was made 4 years ago, also am not asking for normal lyrics that we already have (behind the lyrics or story line)am asking for Time Synced lyrics just like Apple Music offers.

check the videos to understand what I mean.

or this 

5854D22B-D2C5-484B-BDE9-2BB14CB218F3.png

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
Lyrical23

We need this feature ASAP... I subscribed to Apple Music just for this feature and it's essential.  If Spotify doesn't release synched lyrics in the next 3 months I'm switching to Apple Music.

lifeanton

They are so slow. We might see this in 2027. 

Anikiliss

The developers do not consider this idea super important and useful. There is an alternative - Quicklyrics for android. Search in Google Play

bryan122002

This needs to be added right now it’s been years that we have been asking for this on Twitter and it’s not that hard to add lyrics to a song if Apple Music can do it and pandora like at least give us a set of lyrics if you think synced lyrics is to hard..... -_-

BobbyG77

I’m new to Spotify and on the family Plan. Because you are not upgrading to Synced Lyrics and have no plan to, I’m returning to Apple Music. WAKE UP , How incompetent can you be.

444leen

add lyrics for all users and also add live lyrics like apple music

lollilol01

im wondering to this day why the biggest music platform in the world does not have a lyrics feature built-in... How can this be, like for real?

bobt1962

I don't understand why Spotify will not add lyrics to the app.  the Behind the lyrics is not really useful and so many other apps have synced lyrics whj not spotify!

icepglet

all i want is time synced lyrics! i am very disappointed in the fact that yall got NO LYRICS, and its 2021. and not those genius cards lyrics that only show three lines out of the song. cause if i really cared to know what the song was about i find out on my own time. it doesnt even have to be time synced. just at LEAST a page of lyrics. i have been discussing this with many friends who use spotify and their friends and how we are thinking of switching to apple music. JUST ADD LYRICS PLEASE!

BobbyG77
I just left Spotify after 4/5 months they refuse to listen to customers.
I’m back with Apple Music and its much , much better. See ya ! Spotify they
don’t deserve our business.
Bob,