Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][COUNTRY] Make Spotify Available in Pakistan

PLEASE MAKE SPOTIFY AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN!

Alot of people do not have the opportunity of being able to stream and listen to the music of their favourite artists on demand! That isn't fair. You don't need to be from Pakistan to Vote for this idea, please do it out of the fact that you are fortunate enough to experience the application and all it's capabillities! 

Thank you!

For an idea to stay active it needs 100 Votes (kudos) per year!

To be considered: It needs 500 Votes (kudos)

Please SHARE and VOTE!

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Pakistan.

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🎶

Comments
SarahAyazz

I hope Spotify consider Officially launching the app in Pakistan. There are so many Pakistani music listeners who are waiting for it. I hope the matter resolves sooner.

Thank you.

BTSCOMETOSA

500 votes---

Dell_Ray

How about screw Pakistan and give us balance control You close down a good idea but rave about this **bleep**! Time to seriously find a new music streaming service. 

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-10-21

Hey!
Thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange.
Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup
here to be the first to hear if we reach Pakistan.

We hope to see you soon!

iamanarmy89

Fighting Pakistan Army!! We are here to fight with you for you!! I purple you 💜💜

Vish7_

Fighting Army!!

💜💜💜

Vish7_2

💜💜💜

Abdalarif2002

So if you reading this i want to say you can you please launch your app in Pakistan 🇵🇰. We pakistanis want your app. Its would be greatfull to see your app in Pakistan. We love you and love your app. If you launch it in our country i guarantee you we will get your subscription plan for sure. So i write this to you and i hope it will not be a problem for you to do this for us

Alitheshmore
No it isnt?
popslayer

unfair unfair unfair. how many years we have to wait???? how is that your motive is music for every one but half of the world cant even enjoy it.