[All Platforms] Synced History across all Devices

Create a "unified play history" that consolidates history from phone, tablet, laptop, etc., so that you have a real history of your listening on Spotify.

This was previously suggested and did not receive enough "kudos" and was recently made an "inactive idea". But I'm surprised it isn't already a standard feature. 

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on this one!

You'll be happy to know that the icon_recently_played.png Recently played destination on mobile now reflects your listening history across all devices. There's more info here.

Right now, it’s available only on Android and iOS, but we’ll check back here with an update, should this change in the future.

Happy listening 🎶

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on this one!

You'll be happy to know that the icon_recently_played.png Recently played destination on mobile now reflects your listening history across all devices. There's more info here.

Right now, it’s available only on Android and iOS, but we’ll check back here with an update, should this change in the future.

Happy listening 🎶

Lulo
Regular

Excellent news!!!

I only hope JohnnyP the original poster is still alive to see his suggestion finally implemented.

Thanks.

vaultedskies

"Recent searches" should of course sync as well, but doesn't. I'm the same person, regardless of device! Please!

Farazz99

I love the feature. But it's only available in the mobile app. I'm sure that many people, like myself, must be using the desktop/tablet app while working and would love to have this feature there too across all platforms.