Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Add an entire album to an existing playlist.

It would make a lot of sense to let the user to add an entire album to an existing playlist, apart from a new playlist.

2014-07-23 Hey everyone! You can now add an entire album to either a new playlist or to an existing one when using your Android.
Comments
rcsquared

The missing functionality in this is a strange oversight. I hope they add this to the Android app soon.

romanTotale

I would use this feature alot. Very annoying to add each song from an album to a playlist. Seems like low hanging fruit here.

styrker7k
Odd I could do this on my iphone but not andriod
eventheminions
Guys, it's ridiculous that this functionality isn't there. It's SO BASIC. As someone who listens exclusively to huge playlists of albums this is absolutely essential. Please add it!
Orjanlund

Really need this feature. I usually end up with a whole lot of new offline album playlists after being away from my computer for little while. Very annoying that I can't just add them to my regular offline playlist.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
2014-07-23 Hey everyone! You can now add an entire album to either a new playlist or to an existing one when using your Android.
aozeba

We should also be able to add whole playlists, charts, etc. Into a playlist. I'm a new spotify user and this bugs me so much. 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Adding-whole-playlists-into-each-other/idi-p/659918

Thank you for implementing adding albums!

DSleith

Cool that this has finally been added. It actually infuriated me that this wasn't there to begin with. Such an obviously lacking feature.

jpjp8-us

Hi Spotify team,

Lots of us listen to Spotify at work.  I personally do it with only one earbud so as to be able to hear my boss when he needs me which would make a MONO MODE option on the Spotify player a + +.  Can you implement pretty please

Jcowin35

Not true. Trying to add albums to a couple playlists and there is no option on the album to add to playlist. I have to follow all the albums until I use a computer to add them.