Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Make Spotify available in North Macedonia

There are a lot of requests for making Spotify available in North Macedonia but none of them have reached more than 100 votes and they are closed, so go on and vote for making Spotify available in Republic of Macedonia as soon as possible since it is going viral in North Macedonia and still people can't use it.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
W4rr3N

I'm not going away. \o/

k1ko_c

@osornios wrote:

Updated on 2018-09-26

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Can you at least tell us whether you'll accept this thread as valid and put things in motion, or should we create a new one?

Kiko13

I love Spotify so much, the only thing is that i can't use it here caz it's not available. I have a friend who is on Spotify and I want to support him and so many other artists. Music shouldn't have limits, where you can listen to it or where you can't. There are so many people that want Spotify to be available in Macedonia and in every country and I'm one of them. 

Iveku

Can we make this idea viral trough other social media? Lets make a fb group and spam it...

W4rr3N

That's a great idea @Iveku  !  I don't use facebook, but I do use Instagram.

ESD0101

+1

W4rr3N

Thanks for your support @ESD0101 ! 🤘😎👍

Bobax

I’m from Macedonia and I want spotify in my country. It’s not fair to be discriminated...

minoskid

Voted. We definitely need Spotify in Macedonia because Deezer and YouTube Music are pretty bad.

W4rr3N

Get with the program Spotify!