Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Ukraine

Hi Spotify team!

When watching Eurovision on TV in Stockholm this year I couldn't but think why Spotify is not yet registered in Ukraine? Eurovision 2017 in Ukraine would be a great marketing kick-start for the app in this country. Unlike Russia's personal data laws, Ukraine has no such restrictions of keeping the data only in Ukraine, so one large chunk of a problem is away. 

Although I currently live in Finland (relocating soon to Stockholm), I have test run the idea on my Ukrainian relatives/ friends/ partners etc. and it'd be successful there. Similarly to Russia and all the illegal music streaming through social media and online sources, there is a shift among user behavior - preference to have access to lots of good quality music all the time at any place.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Ukraine.

There's some more information on this here!

Happy listening!

Comments
NestorTe

We need Spotify in Ukraine! You servise is perfect, we need it there!

Moristar

Copied from my thread.

Hi, Spotify.

Youve probably heard of Ukraine a lot last years. You know: revolution, war, reforms, breaking-up with Russia and old Soviet ancestry, visa-free in EU, Eurovision and finally, recent ban of russian medias and social networks.

So picture this. Lots and lots of people were listening music in exchange for ads in vk.com. Like what you do, right? With only exception: VKs music was pirated and no royalty were given to the artist. And now this market is free.

Ukrainians can't live without music, and we (all 40 million of us) like good music like recent (and previous Eurovisions proved). Almost every Ukrainian artist IS ALREADY on Spotify. But Ukrainians can't access your wonderful library. Not legally at least.

Please, open Spotify in Ukraine soon. It's is good for your business, it is good for your karma and it is good for the artists you represent.

rusanivsky

We need Spotify in Ukraine!

yanabalanchuk

No spotify in Ukraine in 2017? It's ridiculous!!! Please, launch the best music streaming service as soon as possible!!! We are waiting!!!

vmarleey

We need Spotify in Ukraine! [2]

Adel0n

We need Spotify in Ukraine! [3]

Flerken

C'mon guys! Google Play Music and Apple Music are already on the market. Why aren't you here? I don't wanna do cheating stuff with VPNs or fake PayPal accounts to get Spotify Premium here.

romanpleten

I'm waiting for arriving about 2 years. Kind of strange that almost all worldwide music services already worked in Ukraine but Spotify, and there is no clear answer why not. I think it's just the question of the wish and Spotify doesn't care.

smeh

Looking forward to Spotify availability in Ukraine!

TheDimi44

Good idea! I hope it will be happens soon.