Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Ukraine

Hi Spotify team!

When watching Eurovision on TV in Stockholm this year I couldn't but think why Spotify is not yet registered in Ukraine? Eurovision 2017 in Ukraine would be a great marketing kick-start for the app in this country. Unlike Russia's personal data laws, Ukraine has no such restrictions of keeping the data only in Ukraine, so one large chunk of a problem is away. 

Although I currently live in Finland (relocating soon to Stockholm), I have test run the idea on my Ukrainian relatives/ friends/ partners etc. and it'd be successful there. Similarly to Russia and all the illegal music streaming through social media and online sources, there is a shift among user behavior - preference to have access to lots of good quality music all the time at any place.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Ukraine.

There's some more information on this here!

Happy listening!

Comments

You need us. I will pay a premium subscription. I do not want to use vpn to activate Spotify. I really want you to come to the end of 2017

vlad1k7

Please launch Spotify in Ukraine! As soon as posible 🙂

vmarleey

Please, launch the best music streaming service in Ukraine as soon as possible!!! We are waiting!!!

Bonuscore

Just curious, do Spotify even concider Ukraine as a country to expand a business? It would be great to have an answer such as "yes" or "no" for exactly this question, not some typical excuse like "Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted" and so on.

I'm personally waiting for an official launch in Ukraine last couple of years, and ready to pay for a premium subscription regardless of the price. And many other people do as well. Just because your service has the best music selection algorithm in comparison with other streaming services (IMHO).

Ar2rka

Hey! It is very good idea! Spotify, you are the best music service. That would take advantage of the service I have to deceive. But I still pay for the service, but through another country. Come to us, we are looking forward to seeing you!

vmarleey

What's wrong with you, Spotify? When the service will be in Ukraine? It's ridiculous!!!

Lladerat

Just do it as fast as possible, come on Sweden! Ukraine and Sweden even have the same colors on the flags and out national football teams have the same kits... i dont know how else to convince you! 😄 A lot of ukrainians nowadays cant live without online music and it is really frustrating that we still dont have quality streaming services, so most still use vkontakte (which is blatant piracy) because nothing else is really good enough. 

maybik

Ukraine pleaaaaase!

brodjaga

Please add support for the Spotify service for Ukraine.

brocthulhu

Yeah, coming to Ukraine will be a great idea! Sadly, we need to use VPN for this amazing app. I think none of avaliable in Ukraine music-streaming apps (Apple Music, Yandex.Music, GP Music, etc..) are not as good as Spotify. People who want to buy Premium should find solutions to do this, because we can`t pay with our credit cards and should use different ways to do this and this "ways" are not always successful...

So, we are waiting for you, Ukraine is waiting for you, Spotify