Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Daily Mix on Desktop

I love love love the daily mixes on my phone, why can't it follow onto my computer?  That would make me so happy! 

Updated: 2016-12-16

We’re excited to announce that Daily Mix is now available on Desktop under Your Music. Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get Your Daily Mix. Enjoy!

Comments
VitosX

Thank you! 👏

skfreetobeme

I just now found Your Daily Mix!  I AM IN LOVE!!!!!  I want them to stay FOREVER!!!!  It's like you've organized and compiled all of my favorite playlists!!  THANK YOU SPOTIFY!!!  Y'ALL ROCK!!!!!

ajmarini

Daily mix on desktop for the win!!! Now, if you could just make it so the "heart" button does not add a song to my library. I would prefer just the opposite function of the dislike button, play more songs like the ones I explicitly like.

GREAT JOB!!

kileyoto

Lovin' the Daily Mix on my PC desktop!...had one for awhile..then two...today I have SIX..and they're all great...love it..   😃

hans-jürgen

My Daily Mixes kept disappearing from the desktop client, i.e. the link was not visible anymore in the left sidebar, so I could not access them. It seems that this has to do with my normal language setting to German, because they come back when I switch to English in the Preferences.

eibbtoddb

I absolutely LOVE the Daily Mixes under "Your Music"!  Thank you for this AWESOME addition!

Does everyone get 6 daily mixes, or is that just me?!?  I love them all!

evilfriends2442
Mine changes all the time I think I have 5 on mine right now. Follow me and
I follow back ! evilfriends2442
hsm327

Any update?  I'd love to have this on my desktop.

alenabread

What's even more annoying is that in the troubleshooting section of Spotify, it says Your Daily Mix is available on the web browser under Your Music, which is a lie. I don't like liars.

FIX THIS.

edhoch

What "implemented" ???  Still don't see (my) Daily Mix under "Your Music," on my PC desktop.  I'm pretty sure I have the "latest" version.  Frustrating.