Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Change Profile Picture on Mobile

It would be nice to have the possibility to change profile picture via mobile instead of through only desktop as it is now. Many thanks for developing this feature 🙂

Updated on 2020-03-12

Hey,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

You can now change your profile picture on mobile!
There's more on this here, and here.

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2017-02-27

Marked as new idea.

Blurplesmith18

This would be so helpful because I don't have a computer to change my profile picture with.

liligurl02

I know literally no one who uses their computer for SPOTIFY. Like just why😂 But if Spotify has a profile option for their desktop version they should have a mobile option to do whatever that may be as well. It is bad management to not do so. This issue is annoying because it is so easily fixed I don't know why they haven't already. I just want a profile picture dang it!! Hahahaha I love Spotify though!

EmbraceTh3RayHD

I have the same issue, as the pic I wanna set is only on my phone, so this would be a really great addition to the app

russell_is_cool

yess this would be very helpful🙏🙏

Aldana1222

I want to change my profile picture but my computer is broken ://

lucassrosas2011

I'm a Brazilian user and I'm so satisfied 

Aleduj

Would be nice indeed!

Also to be able to put a profile photo without Facebook account (i don't use it). Sad we can't do that, especially as premium account 

liligurl02

@Aleduj yes that too!! No one has fb!!! SPOTIFY IF U R LISTENING DO NOT PUT THE MOBILE PROFILE PICS THROUGH SPOTIFY!! Do. Not. EVER! Hahahaha 

lemonlime14

I used to be able to change it on the web-player, but now with the new update I can't!!!