Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Music] Bring Back Albums' Length

Spotify removes albums' length in the last update. Vote to bring it back!

Updated on 2019-06-25

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

You can find the album length by heading to the Album page and swiping the album cover to reveal the name of the artist and the album length. On Desktop, the run time will appear at the top of the album page. 

We hope this clears things up!

Thanks,

Comments
brianhoelting3k

iOS version 8.5.19.947 does not show album lengths as well. Bring it back! Since this ticket is already marked “implemented” is this the proper channel to bring this up? Do we need to start a new thread?

wigan2000

Album length is back for me now, without an update. I wonder if something had failed at the server end?

lilitu93

It's back for me too. Glad this was just a short-term bug and not another redesign that removed it again.

cgns

I miss being able to see ALL the albums of musicians who's music I'd saved - be it one track in an album or three. Not being able to see these albums has literally ruined my music listening experience. All that time spent digging and the tracks are now all lost in some enormous playlist. Seeing artwork was how I remembered the more abstract music. I can't remember that many names. Worst update on any app I've experienced. Hope someone lost their job and you're planning to revert to features you never needed to remove in the first place as soon as possible. Hopeless.