Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Music] Bring Back "Year in Music" on Demand

So I got the e-mail in 2014 but after that I think I enabled the option to send me e-mail and now I want the e-mail that shows my 2016 favorite artists, songs and genres but it won't send it to me anymore?

Updated on 2017-12-07

We're happy to announce the return of Your Wrapped. As of December 5, 2017 you can now find your personal Year in Music at 2017wrapped.com/ . You can also access personal playlists at https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page.

Thanks for your feedback and enjoy!

Wrapped 2017.png

Comments
greenbaypaul

The year in review is a huge deal to me and many other users that I know.  This data is awesome and fantastic to see! I was very disapointed when I couldnt recive it in 2016 becuase I missed an email (which im still convinced I never received even though I have all of my email notifications on) .   In 2017 I would love to see this feature come back in a big way and really set the spotify listeners apart from other music sites.  

PJEC

The year in music was incredible a couple of years back. This year all it was was a playlist with no actual data - a lazy effort.

Broccolirabe

I also liked the infographic-style "year in music" a few years ago. I just want to see statistics about my music listening habits!

tomnjohnson

I once convinced a friend to sign up for Spotify Premium, and he was so excited after seeing my 'year in review' - but then Spotify removed one of the coolest, most unique, personal little extras. Please bring this back, everyone loved it. 

WallyWalrus12

pretty much

YungOks

100% on board with this. Make it as personalized and informative as possible. Especially with a playlist of your most played songs I'd love to see that

rapunzelle

Year of Music was great, it was so fun seeing what you had listented to during the 4 seasons; who your top artist was, your top genre etc.

Last new year's made me really disappointed.

If they come up with something great like that, they shouldn't discontinue it after only two years. It made me want to stop listening to music on Spotify, honestly, so I know what I'm going to do they don't take it back

Missing_Texture

PLEASE bring this back. It’s such an amazing thing. I always love looking at my music stats. Just put it in the same format as the 2016 one that you sent out! Thank you!

RedDown

Hope "Year in music" be back this year.

hans-jürgen

Last.fm will calculate and publish your personal Last.year page next January, so if you have scrobbled your Spotify listening history to your Last.fm profile in 2017, you will find this overview in the top navigation bar there, probably with an extra announcement.

Keep in mind that you can change the shown date range in your Last.fm library at any time, so setting it to Jan 1 to Dec 31 2017 will also work, but with less graphics and other infos that Last.year provides.