Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnerships] Apple TV Support

I think there should be a Spotify feature for the Apple TV, similar to the Netflix App which is available. As currently, the only way Spotify can be played on the Apple TV is through AirPlay which requires an iPod Touch/iPhone.

Updated on 2019-10-07

Hey,

With our new Spotify app for Apple TV, you can now access Spotify’s 50 million tracks directly from your TV, making Spotify the natural audio destination across your many devices.

This long-requested feature follows our other apps on TV platforms including Android TV, Samsung Tizen, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.

We’re excited to bring this app to Apple TV and will continue to innovate and enhance the app—there’s plenty more in the works.

Comments
Edobarroso

I can’t believe this has been around since 2012 and still it hasn’t been developed, even though there are over 7k votes...

In fact, the lack of support for apple tv was the main reason that made me drop my premium account and change to Apple Music

takoja

When this will happen? How many votes you need?

WakaChewbacca

Please do this! I (and a lot of other people I know) would use Spotify way more often. 

Biweek

It's crazy ... 

Shinobi2543

Spotify is available on Xbox, PS4, some TV (i.e. Samsung) but still, you cannot play Spotify music on Apple TV... please change that. You can even use Tidal or Deezer on Apple TV, but no Spotify...

Centauriprime
Not true. Deezer is not available on apple tv. Apple is to blame for this not the streaming services. Don't switch to apple music.
Ftorres15

Please make this happen 😞

ediworld

My main reason for droping premium and switching to Apple music was  their AppleTv app support.  I wanted the same streaming app on all my devices. But I do not like Apple music. Please respond to those 7000+ votes.  

jbd00

Hi, Spotify! F*ck off! Enough patience from my part. Tidal, here I come! They offer two things which just shows they actually listen to their customers:

• HI-FI
  • Apple TV App
Przempat

I am really waiting for spotify at Apple TV. It’s really strange that you are not supporting this device. I am a bit disappointed 😞

Probably I will go to subscribe an Apple Music.