Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue on iPad

The list of songs queued is possible to display on the iPhone app, but not on the iPad app, and it's really inconvenient since I use that feature very often.

Come on, Spotify. Please fix this!

Updated on 2017-07-07

Hello everyone. The Queue is now rolled back out on version 8.4.8. Thanks for your patience! Enjoy.

Comments
phildowling

Hi i had the queue but now it has disapeared any reason plz

kukipod

i cant see the queue on my ipad yet

Rorey
Status changed to: Watch this space

Updated on 2017-05-29

Hello everyone. We’ve temporarily rolled back the Queue on iPad to ensure the best possible experience. We hope to re-enable this soon. Stay tuned.

burner

Haha, fail 🤢

@pradaker wrote:
The list of songs queued is possible to display on the iPhone app, but not on the iPad app, and it's really inconvenient since I use that feature very often.

Come on, Spotify. Please fix this!

There Is no reason why it Is Not included into the iPad!

travlinsouth

I'm a long-time subscriber, and I still can't believe your recalcitrance. How in the world can it have taken you so long to roll it out, and how can the "experience" be improved by you now removing it? I'm glad it will be back "soon" (if, in fact, it will), but why couldn't you leave it up while you made any necessary tweaks? I'll keep my premium account during the interim, but each of you need to look in your respective mirrors every day and repeat "I am a moron" until it's back.

Wus-up

Why did you do that it's really annoying and I've been trying to find it for months

icschorr

I love Spotify ... but I'm not married with it

giselle08

Please bring it back, so we can see the songs we have on the queue.

mc_flibba

Do I understand correctly, the experience of having no control of the queue is sold as a kind of "feature"?! Spotify is a great thing, but using an ipad at party and trying to change the playing order is a nightmare. Ipad + Spotify would make the perfect party combo as soon as the issue with the queue is fixed. For startes a "delete/empty queue" button would be helpfull.