Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Shows] Podcast Submissions

UPDATE:
Sharing your podcast on Spotify gives you access to millions of Spotify listeners!

You can now easily submit and manage your podcast with Spotify for Podcasters. Just head there and request access (you’ll need an active Spotify account to log in with).

There's more info on this here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Spotify should add a way for podcast hosts to submit/upload their podcasts to Spotify.

Currently Spotify has a list of aggregators to use to get music on Spotify, but there should also be a way to get your podcasts onto Spotify.

Updated on 2018-02-23

Hi all,

As @MattSuda has rightly pointed out, you can now go to this FAQ to learn more about getting Podcasts on Spotify. 

If you have any further questions, you should reach out to the team directly using the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of that site.

Thanks!

Comments
gritgrubgrind

I too would like to submit my podcast to Spotify!  I already promote Spotify on my podcast.

jonathancutrell

All of us at Spec.fm would love to have all of our shows on Spotify. 🙂

JCdotnl
Check Armin van Buuren: A State of Trance podcast, this is the right way to do this! Cut the songs, but still mixed! I really need more support for this, like Tiesto's Club Life https://open.spotify.com/album/0zmHLQxgg1XRtSb21PKPV4
gritgrubgrind
Thank you!
pradofernando

Please SPOTIFY TEAM,

There are a lot of good creators who could add podcasts to the system just like me

I have a big audience on Brazilian TV, so I'd love to have my podcast on spotify,

please give us answers.

keithsloan

I would like to see the facility to link to music tracks from a podcast

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now
Updated: 2016-01-25

Hey @MattSuda thanks for your idea. At the moment we don't have plans for this so we're marking this as 'Not Right Now'. Of course this idea is still open for kudos and we'll keep an eye on it if it continues to grow. Thanks everyone!

schlizzag

"Not right now"

So disappointing. What's the big issue here?

vanvelding

So just to be clear:

1) Spotify does not solicit podcasts from creators.

2) Individual creators cannot submit podcasts to Spotify.

3) Using music aggregators linked in the original post is the only way to get podcasts on to Spotify.

Is that all correct?

RothStaR

So even if we have our podcast on Stitcher, iTunes, and podbean, we can't get it on Spotify as well?