Spotify Radio on Mobile

It would be nice just to plug the phone on the car stereo and play one of the spotify radio stations and forget about it.

With radio already on iOS and arriving on Android yesterday, I'm setting this to implemented. Should anyone feel compelled to submit a new "Idea" for WP, then please do so.
Comments
Music Fan

i support this.

user-removed
Not applicable

Sometimes i want to listen radio, not my playlist. This will be good in Windows Phone.

Roadie

Cant wait for this to be implemented.  Hate having to use two apps Spotify/Pandora.  Would be great to just use Spotify.

YES!!! cannot wait to have it added. Pandora is not a competition to Spotify. Plus, Spotify 'radio' logic selection is great since it knows "your" listening preferences already... 

Casual Listener

I agree wholeheartedly! I just switched my mobile music streaming service from Rhapsody to Spotify because all my playlists are in Spotify. My only disappointment was that there was no "Artist Radio" option on mobile... Please implement this, Spotify on my Android feels lacking without it.

Casual Listener

I think it's a vital option... I NEED Artist Radio on my mobile app. And it would be better if we can choose 2 or 3 artist to make a Artist Radio similar to them (with their common features). Thanks!

Casual Listener

can't wait for this function!!!

user-removed
Not applicable

I've been using Artist Radio on Spotify on my Mac and the Spoton Radio app on my iPad.  I think the Spoton app does a much better job...better than the Mac radio...better than Pandora.  Spoton finds better music, no repeats, nice extra features.  It'd be nice to roll Spoton into all the versions of Spotify.