Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One app

I'm aware that a large majority of Spotify users won't be gamers but with Microsoft's latest console, the Xbox One, do you think it'd be possible to get a Spotify app? Now that it's possible to multi-task and stream while you game the opportunity to gain new monthly subscribers is massive.

It's already possible as seen with Microsofts new service "Xbox Music" which features heavily in the new console. I know I'd definitely use the app if there was one. Anyone else?

Updated on 2017-08-09

Massive news in the Community today. We're implementing the second largest idea request for all of you.

xbox 2.jpg

Spotify is now available on Xbox One in 34 markets* around the world. The new integration means that millions of Xbox One gamers can now choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh soundtrack for every gaming session.

Spotify allows you to personalize your gaming experience through your saved music, pre-curated gaming playlists and the full catalogue of Spotify music in the background, while in game. Simply play music on demand, whether you are a free or Premium Spotify user. Creating your personalised gaming soundtrack has never been so simple.

For more information check out https://www.spotify.com/xbox/ and our FAQ here

*AR, AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, CL, CO, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, GR, HK, HU, IE, IT, JP, MX, NL, NZ, NO, PL, PT, SG, SK, ES, SE, CH, TW, TR, UK, US

Thanks for your continued feedback here, we're listening!

Comments
GeorgeDickel
I want it
Rowdysailboat
Number one platform I would use Spotify on after my phone. Been waiting on this for awhile.
CP133
Would absolutely adore a Spotify app for Xbone. Please!
Lackrone
Yes please!
Squeagley
Please yes! This is such a big feature and it's excellent on PS4. Needs to be done!
bundercp

Definitely would want this to happen. 100%.

Zedzdeadbby
JUST, DO IT!
Slay_Stina
Please make Spotify for Xbox one
JoeGold97
Im a premium owner of spotify and would love a spotify app on xbox one. Do it!
emforsc
by b0ris74 5 hours ago
+10000 for a Spotify app. As premium members aren't we allowed to listen to our music on any platform ?

I couldn't agree more!

My xbox buddies and I are all active spotify users and have talked about how this NEEDS to happen.