Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on LG Smart TVs

Same as Samsung Smart TV app, but for LG Smart Tv's.

Can you reuse the source code? My premium subs is there 😉

Thanks.

Ask and you shall receive.

We're excited to announce that Spotify took yet another step into your living room! Spotify is now available on LG Smart TVs in more than 30 countries.

Getting Spotify on your LG Smart TV is easy: simply download the Spotify app to your internet-connected Smart TV, and then log in or create a new account. Click here for more info.

Enjoy the music!

Comments
sdelavega

FYI

The last firmware update 4.20.23 of SmartTV 2012, includes in the Premium section, the Deezer (french alternative for Sportify) client.

Its very good 🙂

Regards.

Rauschaxleman

I am afraid unless Spotify introduce an app for my all singing all dancing LG TV extremely soon or I shall be cancelling my premium subscription forthwith, and leaping into bed with Napster.......You have been warned !! 

Spoiler

LoginName324

Hi,

I'd just like to add my vote for the development of an application for LG smart systems. Personally, I'd like a premium app that works on LG's smart Bluray players.

Themriks

Come on Spotify!! It is ridiculous that there is no client availible for LG Smart TV's

modelizer

Couldn't agree more - we really need a Spotify app for the LG Smart TV's!

davester

Really sad to my cancel my Spotify premium account 😞 but I want to play through music through my new tv and speakers so have signed up to Deezer from now on.

To be fair they have all the same music and seems to have a better selection of alternative music.

Would prefer Spotify tho as the client app is nicely designed - you've got to keep on top of technology platforms guys - customers are MUCH easier to lose than gain and this new music listening society have a long way to go before standards are decided.

Rauschaxleman

I have now cancelled my 2 year Spotify subscription and moved over to Napster... At last unlimited music through my expensive LG smart TV and sound system, happy day's 😉

you were warned.....

tommaq

Is there any news on this subject? I want to play my music trough the hifi installed on the TV, this LG app should be a cool feature to support Spotify! The LG Smart market is quite big, so... 

manc555

I agree - I want spotify on my LG SP820 smart tv upgrader and It is not there but deezer is.  I am currently considering cancelling spotify and moving over to deezer instead.

dejavu1

Make this app asap. will consider changing to deezer! spread the word for more kudos!