Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone 8

Rocking the Lumia 920 and the only thing I miss is Spotify.  It's such a great platform and Spotify would make for a great WP8 app. 

In the meantime, can you at least port the WP7 to support new WP8 devices?  I don't know if I can stand waiting as long as it took for the Android app to come out...

We announced it a while back and so we're pleased to mark this Idea as Implemented since the Spotify WP8 is live: https://www.spotify.com/blog/archives/2013/02/07/wp8/

wp8

See here for more details: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6

Edit 18/12/12 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments
merasheen

The app is very buggy. I can't even list all the bugs here.
I assume this is a beta and a 'production quality' version is in the works?

Pompe90

bye spotify! again...........

so buggy, spotify doesnt give a sh*t, doesnt release a final app. 

too bad, i love spotify but if they dont give us bugfixes then its not worth it. They just not care about us with devices with WP.

*wink wink* 😉

vitorio

The app for Windows Phone 8 is a joke. It's buggy, doesn't connect, close all the time... This is the worst experience ever!

nicopunktse

I really do like the Spotify app for Windows Phone. But I really can't understand why it doesn't have support for Last.fm-scrobbling!? It would be nice to see that the app was being regularly updated and that Last.fm-support was added ASAP.

Krogsgaard
When will Spotify be available in a production version for Windows Phone?? The BETA version (2.0.0.0) is very unstable!! You would be better off without BETA available to the public!!
Rennars

Looks like there will be no stable version for WP8. I guess i`ll cancel my subscription and try Deezer.

isalinaglosoli

"I really do like the Spotify app for Windows Phone. But I really can't understand why it doesn't have support for Last.fm-scrobbling!? It would be nice to see that the app was being regularly updated and that Last.fm-support was added ASAP."

Yesssss. Need it noooowww.

scubastitch

Cancelled my account until there is a much better app for windows. Spotify have really dissappointed me in how slow they are in looking after the other mobile platforms.

AlbyD

Canceled my account, too.  When Spotify removed the Beta designation, that was about all they did.  I'll come back if they at least give WP users the radio option.

PMI

Agreed, the spotify app on Windows Phone offer a poor experience... really slow, bad design... Windows phone is the second platform in a lot of country now so please Spotify, give us an application as good as your service!