Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Bring back Artist page that contains saved songs

After the new mobile app UI update, I can no longer click artist in "Your Library" to find all my saved songs from that artist. It will go the Search artisit page which only have popular songs and all album/singles/ep. This means I can no longer only play the songs I liked from that artist. 

It was not that annoying at first though. I hate the new UI anyway so I spent an hour to rollback the old iOS app.  But now Spotify also updated the Windows Desktop version and the library artist page is gone! Now that's very annoying because I can't rollback to old version and it will always automatically update to the stupid new version.

If Spotify ain't gonna fix this, i'll have to switch to Apple Music.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey folks,

We're marking this as implemented.

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and feedback to this idea.
Right now, on mobile and desktop clicking an artist in Your Library will allow you to view all of the saved songs you've got from that artist.

If you're not seeing this, we'd recommend reaching out by starting a new thread in the help boards.

Thanks!

Comments
Jkofsky-US
**bleep** AMAZING!! Thanks so much. Wayyyy more than Spotify will do for us!
vovastradamus

This is a good feature. What's about web version spotify? I don't see "liked songs" section on artist page

veroemora

Every time I look for ideas about making the artist tab show all artists in your library (not just artists I've made the choice to follow) it leads me back to this post. However this post seems to only be about allowing users to view the songs they've liked from their "followed" artists, not every artist in their library. Will that feature every be implemented again?

If anyone wants to separate their "followed" artists from all the artists in their library, why not just allow users to sort their artists by "all artists" and "following"?

ellwto

This isn't implemented / solved. Artists still only gives you followed artists, not liked songs. what isthe point of artists now? May as well just remove the link.

HB111

This still seems to be an issue. It has been frustrating me for months, but I figured I was doing something wrong. Now, I've finally gotten around to dealing with it and there seems to be no fix for the problem. I click on "Artists" in my Library and there are NO artists there. I want to be able to listen only to my saved songs by a particular artist and I do not want to have to "follow" any artists. When I click on "Artists" I want to see ALL my artists associated with ALL my saved songs, albums, and playlists. I would like them to be alphabetized for easy navigation, or at least have that available as an option. Please let me know the status of this issue. It appears that it has been a problem for many months. Thank you!

drumbum6

Hello there,

As it is obvious that Spotify has ignored this issue and this thread I am recommending to everyone who has commented to please create a brand new thread describing the same issue we are all seeing as it would appear that it is the only way Spotify will respond or take notice. If you're not sure how to create a new thread since they hid it very well in the site you can follow these steps: 
- navigate to the Home page of the Spotify Community
- In the search bar, type anything just to get a results list, something like "Artist page doesn't work" will be fine.
- At the bottom of the results under the More Things You Can Do section select the Submit a Brand New Idea

Then please describe the same issue that we are all seeing and have been seeing for years now. I hope we can all work together to finally get this issue resolved. Cheers!

roastedcashews

What a let down. They are marking this as "Implemented" but they have *not* implemented this in the way that people are discussing. They still require you to follow artists rather than having an Artists tab that shows all of the artists you have in your library. I am not going to spend the time following the hundreds of artists that should already be clearly organized in my library under Artists.

Clearly my decision to move to Apple Music, with all its own faults, was a good one.

vanhornsby

You guys continue to make terrible design decisions. So so stupid.

harry44

Thanks for deleting all my liked songs, as there is now fuken way anymore for me to see my liked songs. So they are just all gone. Amazing company. Amazing fuken product. Just delete ur company. ty

harry44

absolute trash.