Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Bring back Artist page that contains saved songs

After the new mobile app UI update, I can no longer click artist in "Your Library" to find all my saved songs from that artist. It will go the Search artisit page which only have popular songs and all album/singles/ep. This means I can no longer only play the songs I liked from that artist. 

It was not that annoying at first though. I hate the new UI anyway so I spent an hour to rollback the old iOS app.  But now Spotify also updated the Windows Desktop version and the library artist page is gone! Now that's very annoying because I can't rollback to old version and it will always automatically update to the stupid new version.

If Spotify ain't gonna fix this, i'll have to switch to Apple Music.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey folks,

We're marking this as implemented.

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and feedback to this idea.
Right now, on mobile and desktop clicking an artist in Your Library will allow you to view all of the saved songs you've got from that artist.

If you're not seeing this, we'd recommend reaching out by starting a new thread in the help boards.

Thanks!

Comments
ajrestad

I'm having the same trouble and frustration. I may be old fashioned, but it's not really "my library" if I can't sort and see my music, not just the artist page. 

I agree if this isn't fixed soon, I'm off to Apple Music. 

dahliaeden

This was implemented and now was taken away again. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK. I want to be able to go into my Library, click on an artist I follow, and have a list of ONLY the songs I have saved from that artist. Instead, it takes me to their Search artist page. Please bring it back, it's the best feature!!!

ygorduraes

Why on Earth did Spotify remove this feature from the Desktop app? Now we have to make a dumb search to filter by the artist's name in the "Liked songs" list, a solution that is just... ridiculous. 

henrivdm

Liked/Saved SONGS should not include all songs on Liked/Saved ALBUMS!

Kingamattack

Still no updates here? I heard that it's possible now on the iOS but is it on the macOS app?

Zetti

I’m on iOS and no joy here. 

This is frustrating. If we can’t filter the Library  by Artist or Album, this has less functionality than an iPod from 2001. 

Please bring this back!

21eccajd4

to everyone who wants this implemented, there is a new idea about this, since this idea is closed. Support it: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Show-all-Artists-in-Library-not-just-follow...

perspectiveperspecti

this has now been un-implemented.... Spotify is in shambles...!

Paul123123

Hey Spotify are coming stupid or what with all theses new updates software???

I just want to search by Artists in my library playlist.

I was able do do it before but now I wasn't able to do it. So can I?

It is a simple question and I ask for a simple and a easy answer.

I can't bear it anymore with all your modifications. I am going to resign my subscription after all these years!!!

I have others things to do then losing my time searching in my own library in vain for an Artists if it doesn't work!

Trying again to get it implemented…. Please vote for the below.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Your-Library-View-sort-and-filter-in-library-Show-...