Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Zoom options

Zoom options to change all elements, including text size, spacing, etc.

It would be nice to have some zoom options to change the text size in the desktop application. It could be separate options for the sidebar and the main screen.

Updated: 2016-03-07

Hey folks--now you can zoom in and zoom out of the Desktop app using the View settings in the Toolbar. Thanks for your great idea @OviiiOne!

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

2014-06-18

Hey folks! We're here to let you know this idea is currently "Not right now".

For now please continue giving your kudos and comments here. Thanks for your contributions! We'll keep you guys up-to-date if there are any changes to this idea.

meahtenoha

We have merged the previous idea here so it can continue to receive kudos. Thanks again for bringing all your feedback to the Community!

krikelin

I can zoom the Spotify client in versions 1.0+ by holding CMD or Winkey (I think) on SpotifyBeta.

rossisdead

The new zoom setting is really nice, but the application doesn't remember the setting after you restart. Kind of annoying.

karin076
Remember your zoom setting would be great. Now I need to zoom out 2x every time I open the program just to see more than 4 songs in my playlist
davmei

with which shortcut can I bzoom in? ctrl + + isnt working. and can i set the zom normaly to 200% when i starting up Spotify?

thx for a reply...

Spoiler

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-03-07

Hey folks--now you can zoom in and zoom out of the Desktop app using the View settings in the Toolbar. Thanks for your great idea @OviiiOne!

I think Zoom Keyboard Button Shortcuts should also work when you use a numbad, in my case they don't. For example when I want to reset my Zoom (Ctrl + 0) I have to use the numbers above letters on my keyboard, numbad won't work.

Not sure if this is a bug but this doesn't make any sense to me how numbad won't work with Zoom. And yes I reinstalled my Spotify.

billybarc

Not sure if this has been posted about, but if you zoom out enough, the back button starts to overlap with the window option buttons (minimize, expand, close) on mac. Not sure if this is just a personal resolution/device specific issue, but it is aesthethically unpleasing and once it is overlapping, it becomes a funcionality issue.

klarre

How about the Linxu client? No zoom yet...