Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Android][Podcasts] Adding indivdual Podcasts to Playlists

The option to save, bookmark or add an individual podcast show to a playlist would be nice to have. I'm actually somewhat surprised that this functionality isn't available. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

It's now possible to add Podcasts to playlists on iOS and Android. Just head to a podcast, click the three dots on the episode you want and select 'Add to Playlist'. 

2019-09-06.jpg

Thanks again!

Comments
Starfishrogers

I love this idea and I support it. Let us add podcast to our playlost. So I can make a playlist of podcasts to listen to as I communte to work every day.

kmurph

It's hard for me to imagine why this isn't a feature! I really really really want to make podcast playlists for my different friends, because I'm tired of asking, "Have you heard that one episode of..." or saying, "You've gotta hear that series Freakonomics did about bad healthcare!"

The only way I'm going to get these peeps on board is if I serve this excellent audio to them on a silver platter -whoops, I meant playlist.

Please and thank you!

JohnGajewski

Looks like this is still needed - when will it be available? And is there a workaround in the meantime?

wflan

This is very frustrating. Many podcasts have hundreds of episodes and Spotify apparently thinks people only listen to the newest ones!

MightyUser200

This would be fantastic. Please deploy asap.

Maradona

Please why isn't this happening?? I would like podcast access to help me learn another language, it seems to go against all the ethos of spotify and i'm therefore thinking of cancelling my contract.

andiepants360

I really, REALLY hope Spotify implements this soon. It will be so helpful to curate different categories of podcast episodes to revisit. Pretty please!

Hiddery

Right, ultimatum time. Either I can listen  to one pod at a time, or I'm done, and I'm returning to my preferred FREE pod player. Simple as that 

brownpl

Adding a bump - also have a mighty and I would love to be able to include podcasts on it in some way, even if it is not fancy and automated. 

itstracyg

TOO NECESSARY